Competition for communications suppliers serving the heath care industry is fierce.
For over 30 years Acteon Networks has provided, designed, and supported communications solutions to the health care industry.
NEC Corp., a leading worldwide manufacturer of telecommunications products, has more than 100 years of experience in the creation and development of cutting edge technology solutions with a specific focus on the health care industry.
NEC products and support, coupled with Acteon’s portfolio of valued partners, positions us to deliver the latest in today’s heath care technology solutions as well as tomorrow’s latest advancements.
Hospitals and health care industry providers demand better, faster, efficient services and operations from their contractors and service providers.
We are familiar with the demands of the health care environment, where life and death decisions are made each and every day.
When the latest communications tools are critical to the success of delivering the best health care available, Acteon is there.
Some of the communications products and options available to health care industry facilities and providers are illustrated below. Check with your Acteon sales representative for a full menu of available products and customized applications.
NEC UNIVERGE VoIP Solutions provide many integrated application solutions for the health care industry:
- UNIVERGE Integrated Networks – For main hospital/hospitals settings and affiliated remote health care centers operating as a single system, sharing core applications, dialing four-digit extensions, sharing voice mail and unified messaging, sharing contact centers (patient scheduling, etc.).
- UNIVERGE UA5200 - Hospital operators can view important information such as patient lists, hospital employees, doctors, emergency procedures, etc., on their desktop consoles.
- UNIVERGE UCB - Unified Communications for Business, a single server application combining console, UNIFIED messaging, contact centers, desktop computer telephone integration including “presence” and recording solutions.
- UNIVERGE UM8000 – UNIFIED messaging including voice mail, automated attendant, email integrations, Fax and text messaging communication options.
- WIFI – Integration and connection to Hospital WLAN with wireless handsets.
- System Management – Simplified GUI management for health care system administrators.
- Hospital Emergency Code Systems – Integrated dialing from any handset connected to the NEC system. Recorded emergency paging options covering the entire hospital or medical center campus with simultaneous PC alerts, text messages, cell phones announcements and email pop-up alerts.
- Call Accounting Reporting – Station and trunk statistics are available anywhere on your network to your designated authorized user.
- On-Site Training – Live on site training is available for communications systems users including telephones and voice messaging, as well as technical training for hospital administrators.
- Post communication systems installation support and access to Acteon’s technical assistance help desk for hospital systems administrators.
Acteon will provide the latest technology in a straightforward manner for your specified users, allowing your hospital representatives to share core applications. We’ll help you trim day-to-day health care operations expenses supporting your bottom line.